10 Delicious Deviled Eggs Recipes
Easter marks the beginning of Deviled Eggs Season for this Mama. Even though we blow half of our eggs for dying, we still boil at least a dozen for Easter Egg dying. Once the dye job is done and the pictures taken like every Mama I am left with boiled eggs and an inherent desire to not waste them. For me the holidays are about tradition, and for as long as I can remember there were slightly tinted Deviled Eggs at every Easter dinner.
I’m the Mama now, and I dye eggs with my kids a few days before Easter every year. Then, the night before Easter, I am up late, filling baskets and making Deviled Eggs from the eggs we dyed. From that Easter Sunday meal on Deviled Eggs have a way of popping up over and over. Even though Bacon Beer Hubby and Tucker don’t really like traditional Deviled Eggs I love them, and Harper has finally joined the dark side and has developed a love for them too. As Easter approaches I find myself looking forward to those slightly tinted first Deviled Eggs of the season and all the batches and varieties of Deviled Eggs I will whip up all summer long for cook outs, get-togethers, and BBQ’s.
In honor of the beginning of Deviled Eggs season and all the Mamas who will be looking for a way to use up a dozen or two hard-boiled, slightly tinted eggs very soon here is a roundup of some great Deviled Eggs recipes, and a few bonus tips and recipes!
- The Perfect Hard Boiled Egg by Hilary of Embellishmints because we all have boiled an egg for not enough time or for way longer than it was really necessary!
- Not in the Mood to Hard Boil? Check out Harper and I’s video on How to Blow Eggs for Dying.
- Taylor Made Homestead’s Easy Mess-Free Deviled Eggs stick to a traditional recipe, but cut the mess out of the equation.
- To really bring a splash of color to the Easter Table check out Jen of Cincy Shopper’s beautiful Easter Deviled Eggs
- For Deviled Eggs with a little Bacon Flair Check out Tracey’s Bacon-Cheddar Deviled Eggs over at The Kitchen is My Playground.
- Or Bacon Horse Radish Deviled Eggs by The Blond Cook
- Or my own Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Or (you had to know there would be plenty of Bacon-Happiness on this list knowing my love of bacon) These amazing Easy Bacon Deviled Eggs by the Coupons and Freebies Mom
- Miz Helen always is whipping up something amazing in her kitchen and her Southern Deviled Eggs with Flair are no exception
- For a Gluten Free Option check out these No Mayo Deviled Eggs from My Gluten Free Kitchen.
- The Novice Chef has an amazing recipe for her Mama’s Deviled Eggs with a Parmesan Crisp that you just have to try!
- For something super different this Easter try the Keto Diet Blog’s Spicy Tuna Deviled Eggs.
- Melanie Makes has an amazing recipe for Mexican Street Corn Deviled Eggs that Bacon Beer Hubby really enjoys!
- For a not at Deviled Egg give A Chick and Her Garden’s Sweet Beet Pickled Eggs a try. Just like there were always deviled eggs on Easter my family always had a dish of Beet Pickled Eggs on the table. My Daddy absolutely loves them!
- For even more amazing things to do with left over Easter Eggs head on over to Pink Peppermint Design and check out Tammy’s list of Delicious Hard Boiled Egg Recipes.